What will the role involve?
• Customer service.
• Till duties – training will be given if required.
• Processing, sorting and pricing items to sell within the shop.
• Team work
What skills and experience will the volunteer need?
• Good communication skills.
• Have a desire to share and learn new skills, while working in a team.
• A good work ethic and reliability
What can this role offer the volunteer?
• Contribute to Oxfam's goal of achieving a world without poverty.
• A chance to work in a friendly team and to get involved in your local community.
• Developing confidence and interpersonal skills.
• Gain valuable retail experience.
• Enhance your CV.
If you are interested and have got some spare time, please call 0208 906 4499 and ask for Debbie.